I’ve been in a food rut. I haven’t been posting as much food lately because I make the same things over and over. So last week I went to Pinterest hoping to be inspired for some new fast dinner recipe ideas. Keyword being: fast. The last thing I want to do when I get home from work is experiment with a new recipe. I just want to eat.
So I found this pin, and unlike 90% of my pins, I went and made it right away.
This sauce recipe is so simple and sooo flavorful. It is a new favorite twist on tacos.
For the sauce you will need:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (do not include stems)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced, toasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago (Parmesan or Romano can be substituted too)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
My quick Pinterest to life adaptation came on the day Young House Love announced their Pinterest Challenge so I am participating. Check out all the others here.
How often do you actually do the things you pin?