I did my initial review of Glossybox last month in this post, and I really liked it but I wasn’t blown away. However, I decided to get one more month’s subscription because it was being curated by blogger, the Man Repeller. She’s got some crazy style so I thought her beauty box would be a fun one.
I’m soooo glad I gave it one more month because this is the BEST beauty subscription box I’ve ever received. I am obsessed with more than half of the items! And love that there are 2 full size makeup products.
Here’s what was in my box:
1. OPI “can’t let go” liquid sand nail polish
2. Fresh Umbrian clay matifying serum – tones and hydrates skin while controlling shine and minimizing pores
3. Sebastian professional potion 9 – large sample of hair styling cream
4. Narciso Rodriguez perfume
5. Le Metier de beauté replenishing daily solution – lotion
6. Estee Lauder sumtuous extreme lash multiplying volume mascara
7. tarte glamazon pure performance 12 hour lipstick – full size dramatic red lipstick, love this!
There are so many brands here that I love, that I was excited about this box before I even started using the products. So far Glossybox is 2 for 2 on surprising me with very high quality contents in the boxes. Since I’ve bought 2 boxes and reviewed all the products in them, my glossy points have allowed me to get next month’s box free!