I’ve been training for running the Turkey Trot with my family, and sometimes I just get sick of my own playlists and turn on Pandora. But I get bored of just one style of music, so I’ve been looking for premade lists by Pandora. Some favorites by genre have been “Summer songs of the 2000s” or “90s rock” but sometimes you still need more variety. Well these workout playlists are awesome. They are also really fun for road trips. 🙂
- 80′s Cardio – Billy Idol, Michael Jackson, Journey.
- Alternative Endurance Training – Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against, Sublime.
- Classic Rock Power Workout– AC/DC, Aerosmith, Queen.
- Country Fitness – Keith Urban, Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean.
- Dance Cardio – Deadmau5, Tiesto, David Guetta.
- Electronic Cardio – Daft Punk, Skrillex, Diplo.
- Hard Rock Strength Training – Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Disturbed.
- Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout – Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce.
- Pop Fitness – Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Train.
- Rap Strength Training – Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Eminem.
- Yoga – Deep Forest, Deepak Chakra, Brian Eno.
- Yoga Workout – Cheb I Sabbah, LTJ Bukem, J-Boogie’s Dubtronic Science.
I think Dance Cardio is my favorite so far…