It’s Birchbox day again! I was so surprised by the amount of feedback and interest from sharing last month’s Birchbox, and am excited to share my monthly goods that came this go around.
This is the happiest thing that’s ever sat in my mailbox:
The theme for this month is: Beauty Innovation. The theme is described as “products that are hopping boundaries, rethinking the compact, and shaking things up.”
I have to say that I am much more pleased with this one than the July box!
My August Birchbox included (in order of what I liked best):
- Smashbox Photo Finish. I am most excited about this product, since I’ve just recently discovered what a huge difference eye shadow primer makes! I am hoping this will help my BareMinerals makeup stay in place longer.
- Ouidad Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel. My hair is the biggest frizzball in the summertime, so I love trying any antihumidity products. This one normally goes for about $22 for a 8.5oz bottle, so I’m looking forward to giving it a try to see if it’s worth it!
- June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Mask. Papayas? yum. Face Mask that normally retails $62 for a 3.7oz bottle? Don’t mind if I do.
- The Cool Fix by Shaveworks. This product is meant to treat ingrown hairs from waxing and shaving. Eh.
- Random Hair tie. I lose hair ties like it’s my job. Thanks Birchbox.
What is Birchbox? Birchbox is a monthly subscription of high end beauty product samples. For $10 a month you get a box of 4-5 of hand-picked sample products (based on an online questionnaire) shipped to your door, with tips and tutorials of how to use them. It is a fun way to try new products and discover what you love without the commitment of sky-high luxury prices to do so.
See my July Birchbox here.
If you are interested in signing up, let me know and I would love to send you a referral to join!
If you got an August Birchbox, what was in yours that was different from mine?