“I can’t cook. I use a smoke alarm as a timer.” ~Carol Siskind
Good news today: NYC Fall Fashion Week started, Syracuse rivalry week game against Georgetown, American Idol night — originally all fantastic reasons to make a dip.
Bad news today: Syracuse lost to Georgetown, Ashley Simpson is no longer a hyphen Wentz — sad end to the day
This is a recipe that’s quick and straight from a bottle of Frank’s RedHot, which is something we always have in large quantities because AK literally: “puts that S%#! on everything.”
- 8 oz. pkg. (low fat) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK’S® REDHOT® Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (or shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese!)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.