“Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.” ~Mark Twain
It’s Super Bowl Sunday. Thanks to AK’s dad and brother’s very productive visit this weekend our home is pretty much complete (besides some decorating). The TV is mounted over the fireplace, fixtures updated, and loft and office set up. AK is making his homemade chicken wings for the game. In my opinion they taste just as good as at a restaurant, spicy and perfectly crispy 🙂
- 2.5 lbs chicken wing pieces
- 1.5 cup Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 1/3 cup of melted butter or margarine
- Place chicken wing pieces on a tray and bake for 1 hour at 425 F.
- Combine the RedHot and butter. AK used a butter substitute to make them low(er) fat.
- Dip wings in sauce to coat
Side note: Twitter is blowing up bashing the Black Eyed Peas, but I loved it! They rocked it. Tamed down the dancing, but the outfits, and backup dancer stage changes were fun and done well. Everyone seems to be hoping for more controversy. But let’s face it, this was way more entertaining than all of the performances post 2004…