I did my initial review of Glossybox last month in this post, and I really liked it but I wasn’t blown away. However, I decided to get one more month’s subscription because it was being curated by blogger, the Man Repeller. She’s got some crazy style so I thought her beauty box would be a fun one.
I’m soooo glad I gave it one more month because this is the BEST beauty subscription box I’ve ever received. I am obsessed with more than half of the items! And love that there are 2 full size makeup products.
Here’s what was in my box:
1. OPI “can’t let go” liquid sand nail polish
2. Fresh Umbrian clay matifying serum – tones and hydrates skin while controlling shine and minimizing pores
3. Sebastian professional potion 9 – large sample of hair styling cream
4. Narciso Rodriguez perfume
5. Le Metier de beauté replenishing daily solution – lotion
6. Estee Lauder sumtuous extreme lash multiplying volume mascara
7. tarte glamazon pure performance 12 hour lipstick – full size dramatic red lipstick, love this!
There are so many brands here that I love, that I was excited about this box before I even started using the products. So far Glossybox is 2 for 2 on surprising me with very high quality contents in the boxes. Since I’ve bought 2 boxes and reviewed all the products in them, my glossy points have allowed me to get next month’s box free!
If you are interested in trying Glossybox, feel free to use my referral link!