There is so much to be excited about today. I feel like I’ve been looking forward to this weekend for so long!!
1. First and foremost it is Hunger Games weekend!! I’m not sure if I’ll go this weekend or sometime this week yet, but I can’t wait to see it!
I’ve heard only good things so far! And I’m curious to see if I change my mind about my position of being on Team Gale after reading the books. It was controversial, but I just liked him better. But now seeing it on the big screen, and thoughts of Miley Cyrus may get in the way of me liking Gale. We shall see!
2. My high school bff is coming to visit me for the weekend! Eeeee!
3. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom in DC and I plan on taking my DSLR on a walk downtown with my very first Coffee Bean coffee in hand. Any DC-ers out there hear that they opened one in DuPont circle? yaay!
4. Celebrating a friend’s 30th birthday!
5. Mad Men premiere on Sunday! Enough said. Pure excitement.
6. I’ve been having anxiety about not having a vacation for this year on the books. Especially once the 6th wedding invitation hit our mailbox, I knew it was time to get a vacation plan in place before our year consisted of only wedding travel! Not that that’s not fun travel, I just want to see as much of the world as I can while I’m still young and free.
So we finally booked our 2012 vacation to Costa Rica! It’s not for a good 6 months, but I am already giddy with excitement! It’ll be half adventure, with a hotel right by the Arenal volcano and the jungle, and the other half pure relaxation with a stay right on the beach.
7. There’s a high of 82 degrees today.
Lots to be excited about! Happy Weekend!
Let’s be excited together. What are you excited about?